Las Vegas Bag Tag
2012 Bag Tag Challenge Rules
- New member can purchase a tag from the Las Vegas Disc Golf Club and will receive the lowest numbered tag available.
- There is a voluntary entry fee is $5.00, Pacers are always welcome
- Open - $4 goes into cash payout. $1 is kept of every entry for end of year payout.
- Ams - $5 is kept for end of year payout. Merchandise will be awarded at end of season.
- Have fun. The purpose of the Bag Tag Challenge is to encourage play and to entice new players to the game of disc golf.
- In order for the Bag Tag Challenge to work, all challenges must be accepted.
- All challenges are free. Friendly side wagers can be made at the discretion of the participants, but are NOT required.
- Each player must have his or her challenge tag at all times. Tag must be plainly visible and can not be hidden.
- Challenges are to be made by choosing times and courses that are reasonable.
- Any tag number may challenge any numerically lower tag
number. For example: A member with tag number 37 may challenge the
member holding tag number 1.
- The player being challenged and the challenger will agree
on a course, date, and time to complete the challenge. Challenge must
occur within 2 weeks of the request, unless both parties agree to a
later date. If challenger can not meet timeline, challenge is void.
- Tags will be issued at first monthly challenge of each
season. Best score at monthly will receive tag number 1, second place
finisher receives tag number 2, and so on. Players joining after the
first monthly challenge will receive the lowest available tag.
- When a tag is lost, the number is dropped from the standings.
- Member can purchase a new tag for $5.00 and will receive the lowest numbered tag available.
All players who turn in current tags will receive points after the round. Points
start at 50 and go down from there. So, 1st = 50, 2nd = 49, and three
tie for 3rd = 48 each and 4th would get 45 and so on.
NOTE: Pacers to do not earn points
End of year payout - Players must play in at least SIX
2012 LV BAG TAG events (in one or more Divisions) to
be eligible for end of year payouts. Point totals of the highest SIX
events of all those with at least SIX events will determine series